The primary roleity, to District, County and Central Government. Full Council meetings are held on the third Monday monthly.
Members of the Parish Council is to represent the residents (parishioners) of Histon and Impington on issues affecting the community
There are 19 members of Full Council. Click here for the full list. The quorum for a Full Council meeting is 7.
Meetings, agendas and minutes
The next meeting of Full Council will be on Monday 20th March, click here for the agenda. These meetings will be held concurrently from 7pm, followed by the opportunity for refreshments.
- Meeting of 18th November 2013
- Meeting of 21 October 2013
- Extra-ordinary meeting of 26 September 2013
- Meeting of 16 September 2013
- Meeting of 15 July 2013
- Meeting of 17 June 2013
- Annual Parish Meeting for Impington of 20 May 2013
- Annual Parish Meeting for Histon of 20 May 2013
- Annual General Meeting of 20 May 2013
- Meeting of 15 April 2013