Full Council was held on Monday 18th November 2019
Click here to view the draft minutes
Items of note:
- Elected a new Vice Chair, Cllr Yvonne Murray
- The final vacancy was filled with the co-option of new Councillor Chris Jones. Chris provided everyone with a brief bio and re-introduced himself to members (he was a Councillor before on Histon Parish Council), and was duly accepted.
- Update from representatives of the successful Eco Fair held 16th November at St Andrews Centre
- Histon & Impington re-affirmed its position regarding the planning process and governance of Darwin Green
- Council agreed to go for Gold Standard in the Local Council Award Scheme
- Agreed to formally name ‘Gatehouse Road’, now with South Cambridgeshire District Council to progress application
The next scheduled meeting of Full Council will be held on Monday 20th January 2020 at the Recreation Community Room, New Road, Impington. Refreshments are available from 7 p.m.
Histon & Impington Parish Council wishes all a Merry Christmas and looks forward to the challenges next year will bring!