!!! Please note this site is no longer updated, Please head over to http://www.hisimp-pc.gov.uk !!!

This site is as an archive only

How do I …

Report, view or discuss local problems (like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, and street lighting)?

To report Highways faults direct to County Council (pot holes, damaged signs, traffic lights) click here

To report a faulty County Council owned street light click here

To report an enviro crime (graffiti,. fly tipping) direct to South Cambs District Council system click here

Find out about conservation areas, tree preservation orders, listed buildings, green belt (and all sorts of other things District related)

District Council mapping system (opens in a new window, not mobile friendly)

Find out about highway matters, public rights of way, schools, street lights, publicly owned land (and all sorts of other things County related)

County Council mapping system (opens in a new window, not mobile friendly)

Get in contact with the Histon & Impington Older People’s Worker

His name is Paul Seeking, he can be emailed on pauls@hicom.org.uk

For more information visit www.hicom.org.uk

View a Planning Application on the South Cambs website

Click here to access the South Cambridgeshire District Council planning search website. Simply input the application reference number and click search. Alternatively select the Parish from the drop down, enter details of the address and click search