Histon & Impington’s first sustainability event took place today in the Community Room at the Rec. There was a great turnout with exhibitors presenting a range of sustainability topics at eight tables.
The exhibitors included:
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cambridge Travel to Work
- The Guided Bus
- Business and Community Support
- Cambridge Transition
- Climate Energy Group
- South Cambridge District Council
- Parish Council Energy Project
- Histon & Impington Parish Council
- Open spaces
- Histon & Impington Gardening Society
- Histon & Impington Community Orchard Project
- Cambridge Transition CropShare
Click here for a full list and contact information.
We will shortly be adding information from the day to this web-site to enable people who could not come on the day to have access to it.
Ruth Moulder, who organised the event, said ‘I was really pleased with the effort which the exhibitors made to present useful and interesting information. They deserve a big thank you for giving up a Saturday to come along. Residents who came along were able to talk to enthusiastic experts and as a result of today we’ve now got a platform for more communication within the community.’