South Cambs District Council Business Support team have been busy working on a new website to promote everything there is to see and do in South Cambridgeshire, to support the local economy by encouraging tourists to visit the area and local people to spend more time in the district.
Ahead of the site’s launch in the autumn, the team is inviting local businesses and event organisers to secure a free listing by submitting information and photos online via a short questionnaire.
If you run a hospitality, leisure or tourism business, or a local green space or event, please visit www.VisitSouthCambs.co.uk to create your free listing for:
- parks, open spaces and cultural attractions
- zoos, activity centres and places to visit
- pubs, restaurants, cafés and places to stay
- independent shops offering gifts, local produce and essentials
- places for wellbeing, health and beauty services
- pluslocal events and outdoor markets.
Or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.